This is a newsreader that learns what you are interested in, and
ranks news by how interesting it thinks the news are for you.
How it works
- Subscribe to feeds
- Tell the system which stories you like and dislike
- Get a list of stories with the ones most interesting to you at
- If you don't touch a story, it slowly sinks down the list
What's up? uses statistical language processing to rank the
stories, based on the feedback you give it.
How to use it
- Log in
- Click "Feeds" in the top menu bar, then subscribe to posts by
pasting the URL of an RSS or Atom feed
- Or you can choose "Popular" in the menu, and subscribe to some
of the 50 most popular feeds
- If you like a post, vote it up with the up arrow. If you dislike
it, vote it down with the down arrow. If you just want to remove it,
click the minus button
That's it. If you want more detail, see
this blog post.
WARNING: This system is still in development! There are no
guarantees about the use. All your data may have to be deleted if the
system has to be re-architected. All use at own risk.